Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV
God calls us to rejoice always, pray continually, and give thanks in all circumstances. When we do this, we are doing God’s will! But too often in the midst of the chaos and stress that often come with the holidays, it can be easy to forget to slow down enough to do these simple things. That’s where music can help us.
Join Russ and friends as they discuss different songs that help them get in the Thanksgiving and holiday spirit, whether it’s actual songs about Thanksgiving, or songs that remind us to be grateful and joyful.
Check out and enjoy the “Turkey Tunes” Thanksgiving playlist discussed in this episode!
If you’d like to email the show, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Holiday
- A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Trusting God: 15 Helpful Tips
- Sunday Best by Surfaces
- We Are Family by Sister Sledge
- Addicted Youth by Hemlock Ernst
- Home by Diana Ross
- Home by Michael Buble
- Home by Philip Philips
- Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- Thanksgiving Prayer by Johnny Cash
- Everything We Need by Kanye West
- New Year’s Day by Taylor Swift
- Feel The Need by Eryn Allen Kane
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 NIV Rejoice always,  pray continually,  give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
- James 1:2 NIV Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds…