Let me, your servant, walk in abundance of life that I may always live to obey your truth.  Open my eyes to see the miracle-wonders hidden in your word.  My life on earth is so brief, so tutor me in the ways of your wisdom.Psalm 119:17-19 TPT
The Bible is a book about God. Reading it spiritually is not about being able to quote better, know more, be smarter, argue effectively, memorize more, or even gain comfort. The focus of Scripture is to know God. Reading the Bible is a multilayered endeavor involving four levels of experience, through spiritual, literary, intellectual, and theological reading. The foundation of building a great relationship with God is through spiritual and literary reading.
For questions or suggestions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Book Of Basketball by Bill Simmons
- People of the Lie by M. Scott Peck
- The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck
- How To Have A Quiet Time
- Psalm 119:17-19 TPT Let me, your servant, walk in abundance of life that I may always live to obey your truth.  Open my eyes to see the miracle-wonders hidden in your word.  My life on earth is so brief, so tutor me in the ways of your wisdom.
- Romans 15:4 NRSV For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, so that by steadfastness and by the encouragement of the scriptures we might have hope.
- Genesis 6:5-6 NRSV The LORD saw that the wickedness of humankind was great in the earth, and that every inclination of the thoughts of their hearts was only evil continually.  And the LORD was sorry that he had made humankind on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.
- Mark 12:24 NIV Jesus replied, “Are you not in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God?
- 1 John 4:18 NIV There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
- Luke 24:32 NIV They asked each other, “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”
- Romans 1:18 NIV The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness,
- John 17:17 NIV Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
- Proverbs 30:21-23 NASB Under three things the earth quakes, And under four, it cannot bear up:  Under a slave when he becomes king, And a fool when he is satisfied with food,  Under an unloved woman when she gets a husband, And a maidservant when she supplants her mistress.
- John 5:39-40 TPT  “You are busy analyzing the Scriptures, frantically poring over them in hopes of gaining eternal life. Everything you read points to me,  yet you still refuse to come to me so I can give you the life you’re looking for – eternal life!
- Isaiah 30:12-15 NIV Therefore this is what the Holy One of Israel says: “Because you have rejected this message, relied on oppression and depended on deceit,  this sin will become for you like a high wall, cracked and bulging, that collapses suddenly, in an instant.  It will break in pieces like pottery, shattered so mercilessly that among its pieces not a fragment will be found for taking coals from a hearth or scooping water out of a cistern.”  This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: “In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.